New York, NY, March 30, 2022 – The American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) announced the finalists for their 2022 Azbee Awards of Excellence. SC Media, a CyberRisk Alliance Resource, was nominated as a finalist in 5 categories, out of 830 entries across 65 categories.
“We are pleased to be recognized by the ASBPE as a finalist for the 2022 Azbee Awards. These awards are the gold standard for business journalism,” explained Jill Aitoro, SVP of Content Strategy at CyberRisk Alliance. “We are committed to serving the cybersecurity community with timely, compelling and informative content across industry verticals, while engaging in marketwide dialogue. It’s an honor to be recognized for that work.”
SC Media was named a finalist in the following categories:
• National and Regional Finalist for Overall Excellence in the Multi-Platform Package of the Year Category for Cybersecurity Awareness Month Coverage
• National and Regional Finalist for Government Coverage
• National and Regional Finalist for Editor's Letter Writing
• Regional Finalist for Web Feature Series for Healthcare Cyber Coverage
• Regional Finalist for Web Feature Series for Women in IT Security Coverage
To learn more about the 2022 Azbee Awards, click here to visit the awards site.
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, Security Weekly, InfoSec World, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, our research unit CRA Business Intelligence, the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative, and now Identiverse, ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert. Click here to learn more.